- GraphQL tracing (see GraphQL for details)
- Php Sensor: improved CPU usage
- Php Tracer: New and improved MongoDb instrumentation
- Php Tracer: capture errors on IBM DB2 queries
- Redis Sensor: Add memory fragmentation ratio
- Service Mapping: Improve service naming based on jdbc connection string by using the database schema name as service name. This improvement provides better support and more consistency across different database technologies.
- When Amazon EC2
Nametags are used to name a group of hosts, unique host naming will fallback to FQDN then hostname, as visible on the infrastructure map. See the EC2 tags section to learn more about how to collect EC2 tags.
- Improve Trace Detail to more clearly show difference in Erroreous Calls and Error Logs
- Display Error or Warning logs in the parent call
- Settings Area: By clicking the Star button on the right hand side of the Dynamic-Focus-Query (DFQ) input field, a list with already stored filters pops up. By clicking on one of them it will be pasted into the input field.
- Php Tracer: show HTTP methods in
- Php Tracer: fixes potential segfault in ElasticSearch instrumentation
- Php Tracer: INSTANASERVICENAME is now picked up on Apache