The new Pipeline Feedback feature, which includes the release markers capability, enables you to visualize, identify, and correlate issues that may occur when a new release is made available to your customers.
A release marker represents a single release that defines a moment in time when a change in code, infrastructure, or architecture becomes generally available. Releases are displayed as annotations on every chart and help you quickly spot the impact of deployed changes concerning health or application performance.
Further information can be found in the Documentation.
Improved backend correlation to now support retrieved resources whenever possible. Previously, the backend correlation was restricted to website page loads and usages of the
Within the Kubernetes Pods table, selecting the gear icon on the last table column enables you to customize each table view by showing or hiding the table columns that you consider essential or not. The configuration is stored per-user level.
Tracing messages published to and consumed by NATS and NATS streaming, are now supported for the Node.js runtime.
When working with Cloud Foundry environments, the following improvements have been made:
- Grouping containers on the map based on Application or Space.
- Searching for containers using dynamic focus queries based on CF Application, Space, or Org.
- AP Service naming based on the CF Application name tag.
- In the Analyze view, traces and calls can now be grouped and filtered by
- For Jaeger and Zipkin, there is increased support for spans of the type “Messaging”.
- Filtering and grouping by beacon metadata keys are now case insensitive.
- The analyze filters
is not presentare now case insensitive for HTTP header keys and beacon metadata keys.
- Fixes the problem when Incidents were not created when there was a spike in the number of Kubernetes events.
- Kubernetes events are now not displayed as Change events in the Events Timeline anymore.
- Docker Agent image now correctly allows version pinning via the
- PostgreSQL database list was updated as soon as a database was added or removed.