- Host sensor: Add inode metrics for supported filesystems on the host dashboard. Also add a health rule that triggers if inode usage is more than 80 percent.
- Improve support in Kubernetes environments. Please see the Containerd documentation for details.
- Python sensor: New mysqlclient package instrumentation & visibility
- Python sensor: New PyMySQL package instrumentation & visibility
- HAProxy sensor: Improve stability when encountering a large number of metrics
- WebLogic sensor: Improve stability when encountering a large number of metrics
- Prometheus sensor: Improve stability when encountering a large number of metrics
- Jenkins sensor: Improve stability when encountering a large number of metrics
- Nginx sensor: Performance improvements regarding memory usage
- Python sensor: Update Flask instrumentation (now with rendering visibility and optional blinker support)
- Python sensor: Better performance through snapshot caching
- Python sensor: New module support - try it out with
python -m instana
- Python sensor: Improve thread management & safety
- Python sensor: Better fork detection & handling
- Python sensor: More intelligent package loading semantics
- Ruby sensor: Custom Tracing: Update and improve
- Etcd sensor: Improve the connection URL handling in Docker environment
- Openshift: Display Deployment Configs on more Kubernetes dashboards
- MS SQL sensor: Allow custom rules for the number of lock requests and the number of deadlocks
- Azure sensors: More intelligent handling of Azure REST API rate limits. Multiple service principals can be used in order to handle Azure API rate limits for larger subscriptions. Resource usage optimizations.
- Ceph sensor: Fix issue regarding quorum not reached health rule
- Springboot sensor: Improve gathering of http statuses metrics
- Alert settings: Fix minor issues when configuring an alert. The state of the selected Events or EventTypes got lost when switching to the other option.