July 9, 2018
- New: Splunk downstream integration
- New: OpenShift 3.7 support
- New: Kubernetes 1.7 support
- New: AWS S3 support
- New: Python REST API Client – access your data from Python!
- New: Support recording of user-configurable HTTP headers in HTTP client and server instrumentation in Node.js
- New: Automatically track HTTP requests initiated within web browsers via the fetch API.
- New: Extended error tracking to get more insights into
Script Errors. Requires manual opt-in.
- New: OpsGenie’s European service region can now be configured for integrations.
- Node.js Sensor: Correctly manage tracing context in ioredis instrumentation
- Node.js Sensor: Abort HTTP requests to the agent on timeouts
- Node.js Sensor: Include reporting PID in agent logs
- Node.js Sensor: Include additional debugging data in log when data transmission to agent fails
- Python Sensor: Improved Logger Naming & Formatting (thanks @arnulfojr!)
- Python Sensor: Smarter, better, easier Django initialization
- RabbitMQ queue filling alerting
- WebLogic v12 support and metrics improvements
- The trace view will now differentiate between the following two states for HTTP spans: “no query parameters recorded” and “the HTTP request did not contain any query parameters”.
- MongoDb Replica Set Grouping (and replica set metrics)
- Httpd Sensor: fixed a issue with certain config files being unreadable in containers
- Httpd Sensor: will now ignore busybox httpd
- Node.js Sensor: Fix OpenTracing baggage when using getCurrentlyActiveInstanaSpanContext
- Node.js Sensor: Protect spans from accidental retransmission
- Node.js Sensor: Fix: HTTP client instrumentation does not correctly interpret HTTP client timeouts
- PHP Sensor: improved detection of httpds running mod_php
- PHP Sensor: closed a possible gap between sending and acceptance of traces causing spurious services
- PHP Sensor: fixed an issue with symlinked FPM configs in docker containers being unreadable
- PHP Sensor: fixed wrong PHP version displayed in traces
- Python Sensor: Add OpenShift note on exposing the host IP
- Python Sensor: Remove debug message that may cause errors in certain version of Python
- Metric retrieval is now more reliable in cases where a lot of metrics are shown, e.g. within large tables.
- Long dynamic focus queries will no longer push the filter and save button off screen.
- MongoDb connection issues fixed
- Spark chart tooltip fixed
- Java thread dump fixed
- OpsGenie region configuration
- Kubernetes namespace as tag for app definition
- Host tags without equal sign can now be used for app definition
- Fixed charts in config view